The town of Consell hosts the island’s largest flea market every Sunday. The goods here range from second-hand clothes, toys and furniture to jewellery, antiques and a vast selection of items that would only mean something to the buyer.
This market attracts many people each week. Combine with a trip to the market at Santa Maria del Camí for an exhaustive shopping and people watching day trip.
Every Sunday from 08:00 to 14:00. At the industrial area on the road from Palma to Inca. You can reach it by train from Palma.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback