The town of Consell hosts the island’s largest flea market every Sunday. The goods here range from second-hand clothes, toys and furniture to jewellery, antiques and a vast selection of items that would only mean something to the buyer.
This market attracts many people each week. Combine with a trip to the market at Santa Maria del Camí for an exhaustive shopping and people watching day trip.
Every Sunday from 08:00 to 14:00. At the industrial area on the road from Palma to Inca. You can reach it by train from Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020