The town of Consell hosts the island’s largest flea market every Sunday. The goods here range from second-hand clothes, toys and furniture to jewellery, antiques and a vast selection of items that would only mean something to the buyer.
This market attracts many people each week. Combine with a trip to the market at Santa Maria del Camí for an exhaustive shopping and people watching day trip.
Every Sunday from 08:00 to 14:00. At the industrial area on the road from Palma to Inca. You can reach it by train from Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca