This fair is a celebration of Capedera's history and its castle, and it is considered to be one of the best on the island.
For one weekend in May, the town transports itself and all who visit back hundreds of years to the Middle Ages, with music, costumes and festivities from medieval times.
Read our Capdepera Medieval Fira report form more information.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht