This fair is a celebration of Capedera's history and its castle, and it is considered to be one of the best on the island.
For one weekend in May, the town transports itself and all who visit back hundreds of years to the Middle Ages, with music, costumes and festivities from medieval times.
Read our Capdepera Medieval Fira report form more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do