The market in Sineu is one of the more traditional markets on Mallorca. The main attraction here is the agricultural and livestock market.
Sineu itself is a small central town set in beautiful countryside - there is a bus (L400) that runs to Sineu from Can Picafort to Palma, but it might be easier to take car.
Combine the market with a visit to the nearby Els Calderes Country House for a lovely day out.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do