There will be plenty of activities this weekend in Port de Sóller, mainly based around a seafood gastronomic fair on Sunday from 12:30.
There will also be exhibitions on maritime culture, family workshops, guided tours and live music.
Check out the web link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019