There will be plenty of activities this weekend in Port de Sóller, mainly based around a seafood gastronomic fair on Sunday from 12:30.
There will also be exhibitions on maritime culture, family workshops, guided tours and live music.
Check out the web link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do