This small town between Inca and the S'Albufera marshes is a sleepy little place, a typical rural Mallorcan town.
Muro is the administrative centre for it's more famous beach resort of Playa de Muro. This is typical of Mallorcan beach resorts, where the resort consists of hotels and tourist services, but is actually run by an inland town of a similar name.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca