This small town between Inca and the S'Albufera marshes is a sleepy little place, a typical rural Mallorcan town.
Muro is the administrative centre for it's more famous beach resort of Playa de Muro. This is typical of Mallorcan beach resorts, where the resort consists of hotels and tourist services, but is actually run by an inland town of a similar name.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do