Joan Miró was born in Barcelona and, after living in Paris, he retired to Palma where he died in 1983. His iconic colourful shapes over white canvas make up one of the most personal and recognisable styles in modern art, and now they have inspired this fully renovated four star hotel.
The famous painter's aesthetic has influenced not only this hotel room and bathroom decor (there are even Miró-inspired towels), but every space has been given its own surrealist touch. Some of his artworks also hang on the hotel walls, so this is definitely the perfect accommodation option for all those Miró enthusiasts out there.
It is also located only a few minutes walk from Joan and Pilar Miró's Foundation, where you can contemplate more than a hundred paintings, twenty five sculptures and thousands of studio pieces made by the Catalan genius, many of them inspired by the light of Mallorca which he witnessed during his childhood holidays.
This is the newest and most unique addition to the wide range of hotels on offer in Mallorca.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca