Socialite Pixie Geldof married rocker George Barnett this weekend at Son Marroig, a stunning medieval monastery turned country house on the coast of Deià. The jaw-dropping guest list included A-listers Harry Styles, Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe and Nick Grimshaw.
Pixie is a regular of the island, having attended her pal Nick Grimshaw's Deià birthday in 2015 and 2016 with best friend Alexa Chung who was a bridesmaid at this weekend's wedding together with Daisy Lowe. Her dad Bob Geldof and wife Jeanne Marine, brother in law Thomas Cohen and sister Fifi also attended the celebrations.
The chosen venue, the stunning Neo-Classical stately house of Son Marroig, is a favourite for wedding celebrations boasting charming gardens, an impressive 17th-century palace and breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. Pixie and George were seen exchanging vows in front of the sea.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do