Palma’s a great city-break destination, not only because of its world-renowned monuments and museums, charming old town and gourmet restaurants but also because it offers plenty of opportunities to soak up the sunshine thanks to a variety of rooftop bars scattered around the city. These are perfect to enjoy some pretty spectacular scenery with the sun beaming down on your face and your favourite cocktail in hand.
There’s a wide range of tipples up for grabs in most bars and restaurants around the island’s capital city: divine wines, imaginative cocktails, fish-bowl gin and tonics and, of course, thirst-quenching beer. Here’s our guide to the best rooftop terraces to appreciate Palma’s glorious architecture, stunning views and epic sunsets.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer