On a mild summer evening, we headed to the south of Mallorca to sample the culinary delights of yet another outstanding hotel on the island. Hotel Es Lloquet – The Secret Place could quite possibly be Mallorca’s best-kept secret! In the deepest depths of Mallorca’s countryside, just south of Campos down a small dirt track, is where you'll find this charming establishment.
Arriving during the golden hour of sunlight just before sunset, it was the model romantic setting. After parking up the car, we entered some extraordinarily well-kept grounds and decided to explore the location a little more by following one of the many paths. Lush green bushes, palm trees, flowers and a large fountain all contributed towards the tranquil environment. Some elegantly set tables were our clue as to where the restaurant resided, just at the front of a large outbuilding constructed with a similar blonde stone as the original finca, over 100m away.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020