Son Julia Country House & Spa isn’t only to be enjoyed by hotel guests, anyone can dine at their first-class Las Bovedas Restaurant. Having eaten here before, I have fallen madly in love with the outdoor terrace. The tables are always elegantly set, and there’s such a magical ambiance in the golden hour before sundown.
Thrilled that it was warm enough to eat outside, I had made a reservation for 19:30 with a friend and, being first to arrive, we were lucky enough to get hold of some front row seats overlooking the lush green gardens.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht