Son Julia Country House & Spa isn’t only to be enjoyed by hotel guests, anyone can dine at their first-class Las Bovedas Restaurant. Having eaten here before, I have fallen madly in love with the outdoor terrace. The tables are always elegantly set, and there’s such a magical ambiance in the golden hour before sundown.
Thrilled that it was warm enough to eat outside, I had made a reservation for 19:30 with a friend and, being first to arrive, we were lucky enough to get hold of some front row seats overlooking the lush green gardens.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca