Once again, using my trusted hiking book ‘Mallorca, the finest coastal and Mountain walks’ by Rolf Goetz, I found a wonderful coastal hike from Portals Vells to Cala Figuera Lighthouse. A lovely, short and relatively easy hike makes it a contender for the best year-round walk in Mallorca.
In the summertime, Cala Portals Vells is one of the most beautiful coves in the south west. In an isolated location, it brings in a whole host of sun worshippers ‘in the know’ who travel by car or yacht to spend the day soaking up the stunning surroundings. It takes about half an hour to get here from Palma, just hop on the Ma-1 road and take exit 14 towards Magaluf/El Toro, then follow the Cami Cala Figuera road via T-Golf & Country Club Poniente, and then follow the sign posts along the windy road all the way towards Portals Vells.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht