Once again, using my trusted hiking book ‘Mallorca, the finest coastal and Mountain walks’ by Rolf Goetz, I found a wonderful coastal hike from Portals Vells to Cala Figuera Lighthouse. A lovely, short and relatively easy hike makes it a contender for the best year-round walk in Mallorca.
In the summertime, Cala Portals Vells is one of the most beautiful coves in the south west. In an isolated location, it brings in a whole host of sun worshippers ‘in the know’ who travel by car or yacht to spend the day soaking up the stunning surroundings. It takes about half an hour to get here from Palma, just hop on the Ma-1 road and take exit 14 towards Magaluf/El Toro, then follow the Cami Cala Figuera road via T-Golf & Country Club Poniente, and then follow the sign posts along the windy road all the way towards Portals Vells.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020