A bumpy track from Magaluf leads through pine woods to this beautiful cove at the southwest tip of Palma Bay. It's another beach on Majorca where you'll need your own transport to reach it.
In the summer holidays, the beach does get crowded, but out of season you could have your own private beach, with golden sand, rocky cliffs and shimmering turquoise water.
Read about our trip to Cala Portals Vells.
- Trails & Routes
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020