A bumpy track from Magaluf leads through pine woods to this beautiful cove at the southwest tip of Palma Bay. It's another beach on Majorca where you'll need your own transport to reach it.
In the summer holidays, the beach does get crowded, but out of season you could have your own private beach, with golden sand, rocky cliffs and shimmering turquoise water.
Read about our trip to Cala Portals Vells.
- Trails & Routes
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019