This year Rock & Ride will be offering open group climbing sessions at one of Mallorca’s extensive and impressive limestone rock climbing venues.
The session is suitable for anybody who has done a bit of climbing before and is keen to make the most of Mallorca’s wonderful climbing potential whilst exploring a spectacular part of the island. Their experienced instructors will be on hand to make sure you get the most out of the day, enjoy your climbing, improve your technique and take home some new rope tricks.
The venues they use are newly bolted and not included in any guidebooks, they are completely shaded so that you are able to relax and enjoy the climbing even in the months of August. Mallorca has stunning rock venues with quality routes in all grades so that they are able to find a suitable challenge for everybody.
- Rock Climbing Lessons
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca