As I spend more time on the island, every now and again I find myself craving some British home comforts. One afternoon, I was lusting after tea with scones and, within seconds, my trusty friend Google recommended the Belmond La Residencia’s "Tea with Miró" so I made a reservation for 15:30 the following day.
I was particularly excited about this trip because La Residencia is famous for being one of the best hotels in Mallorca, set within the picture-perfect village of Deia, surrounded by orange and olive groves at the edge of the craggy Serra de Tramuntana mountains. Previously owned by Richard Branson, this hotel has welcomed A-listers and royals throughout its reign.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019