The Nit de l'Art is the biggest art event on the island, kicking off the artistic season in the island’s capital. Each year, people flood the streets of Palma eager to sample the artistic delights on show.
The event has been running since 1996 but, due to its rising popularity, this year the organisers decided to lay on a three-night art extravaganza, so the 23rd edition took place between September 19th and 21st. This is how it went.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca