British actor Orlando Bloom and pop superstar Katy Perry are enjoying a holiday in Mallorca aboard the Rising Sun, a 138m superyacht that belongs to billionaire David Geffen.
The power couple arrived on the island at the beginning of the week, according to Diario de Mallorca. Their trip started at the beautiful island of Sa Dragonera, a natural park located in Mallorca's south-west corner. From there, they headed up north along the Serra de Tramuntana's coastline.
Yesterday morning, they were seen swimming in the stunning cove of Sa Calobra, while the luxury Rising Sun was moored just off the coast in Na Foradada. This huge luxury yacht boasts space for 16 guests and 45 members of staff, as well as an indoor pool, spa, fitness room and a basketball court that doubles as a helipad.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019