British actor Orlando Bloom and pop superstar Katy Perry are enjoying a holiday in Mallorca aboard the Rising Sun, a 138m superyacht that belongs to billionaire David Geffen.
The power couple arrived on the island at the beginning of the week, according to Diario de Mallorca. Their trip started at the beautiful island of Sa Dragonera, a natural park located in Mallorca's south-west corner. From there, they headed up north along the Serra de Tramuntana's coastline.
Yesterday morning, they were seen swimming in the stunning cove of Sa Calobra, while the luxury Rising Sun was moored just off the coast in Na Foradada. This huge luxury yacht boasts space for 16 guests and 45 members of staff, as well as an indoor pool, spa, fitness room and a basketball court that doubles as a helipad.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht