Drawing over six million viewers in front of the telly for each episode, the nail-biting thriller has showcased some of the best and most luxurious hotels, restaurants and beaches in Mallorca. So, if you want to experience sexy side of the Mediterranean island, head to one of the following spots and imagine you have Tom Hiddleston (or Elizabeth Debicki) by your side.
The Night Manager tells the story of Jonathan Pine (Hiddleston), a former British soldier that infiltrates the world of billionaire arms dealer Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie). To create the opulent atmosphere surrounding Roper, the producers decided to film part of the show in Mallorca, choosing some of the most exuberant spots on the island.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht