Drawing over six million viewers in front of the telly for each episode, the nail-biting thriller has showcased some of the best and most luxurious hotels, restaurants and beaches in Mallorca. So, if you want to experience sexy side of the Mediterranean island, head to one of the following spots and imagine you have Tom Hiddleston (or Elizabeth Debicki) by your side.
The Night Manager tells the story of Jonathan Pine (Hiddleston), a former British soldier that infiltrates the world of billionaire arms dealer Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie). To create the opulent atmosphere surrounding Roper, the producers decided to film part of the show in Mallorca, choosing some of the most exuberant spots on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019