Drawing over six million viewers in front of the telly for each episode, the nail-biting thriller has showcased some of the best and most luxurious hotels, restaurants and beaches in Mallorca. So, if you want to experience sexy side of the Mediterranean island, head to one of the following spots and imagine you have Tom Hiddleston (or Elizabeth Debicki) by your side.
The Night Manager tells the story of Jonathan Pine (Hiddleston), a former British soldier that infiltrates the world of billionaire arms dealer Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie). To create the opulent atmosphere surrounding Roper, the producers decided to film part of the show in Mallorca, choosing some of the most exuberant spots on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do