Drawing over six million viewers in front of the telly for each episode, the nail-biting thriller has showcased some of the best and most luxurious hotels, restaurants and beaches in Mallorca. So, if you want to experience sexy side of the Mediterranean island, head to one of the following spots and imagine you have Tom Hiddleston (or Elizabeth Debicki) by your side.
The Night Manager tells the story of Jonathan Pine (Hiddleston), a former British soldier that infiltrates the world of billionaire arms dealer Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie). To create the opulent atmosphere surrounding Roper, the producers decided to film part of the show in Mallorca, choosing some of the most exuberant spots on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca