Mallorcan cuisine is wonderful but if you're looking for something other than Spanish tapas, paella and pa amb oli, Palma has a lot to offer. The city is bustling with brand new restaurants serving food from all around the world, so we've sacrificed ourselves and sampled some of the exotic fare you can find on the island.
The trendy Santa Catalina district is a good place to start. Formerly a fishermen's village, the area has become renowned for its choice of international and fusion restaurants with a youthful and vibrant vibe. However, you can find exotic restaurants all over Palma de Mallorca. Here's a selection of some of the best ones.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020