Mallorcan cuisine is wonderful but if you're looking for something other than Spanish tapas, paella and pa amb oli, Palma has a lot to offer. The city is bustling with brand new restaurants serving food from all around the world, so we've sacrificed ourselves and sampled some of the exotic fare you can find on the island.
The trendy Santa Catalina district is a good place to start. Formerly a fishermen's village, the area has become renowned for its choice of international and fusion restaurants with a youthful and vibrant vibe. However, you can find exotic restaurants all over Palma de Mallorca. Here's a selection of some of the best ones.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca