Snorkelling trip to the Malgrats Marine Reserve where you will be able to see a wide variety of Marine wildlife.
The boat trip starts with a briefing from the Divemaster. You'll then head-out to sea to the Marine reserve which will take approximately 15 minutes where you will have an hour to snorkel and discover this fantastic underwater world before heading back to port.
All the snorkelling equipment is provided so all you need to do is bring your swim-suit and a towel!
The trip runs everyday between 16:00 - 19:00 except Sundays.
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Boat Trips
- Tours / Excursions
- Club Naútico Santa Ponsa
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca