Tapas are much more than just food in Spain, they're an institution perfectly conveying the Spaniards' relaxed take on mealtimes. Lately, some of the best restaurants in Mallorca are creating new, imaginative ways to prepare – and enjoy – these dishes.
Sharing a selection of small, delicious bites with a glass of wine is a great way to spend those balmy summer evenings in Mallorca. At the restaurants listed below, it’s possible to try classic tapas with a contemporary twist alongside completely innovative dishes, including old favourites like 'patatas bravas', meatballs and octopus served in a slightly different (and probably even tastier) way. Here is our selection of the top five places for modern tapas in Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca