Set within 30 acres of rolling countryside in the south west of Mallorca, you will find Son Julia Country House, an award-winning, 5-star hotel in a tastefully restored 15th-century mansion. Having visited this enchanting hotel last summer, I was eager to return for the night as they kicked off the 2018 season.
Soon after we arrived on a sunny spring afternoon, we decided to take a little stroll around the hotel and its grounds. I always find a tour of the hotel is a good way to wind down and get into holiday mode but it’s also a great way to get to know the hotel and soak up the atmosphere.
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca