Set within 30 acres of rolling countryside in the south west of Mallorca, you will find Son Julia Country House, an award-winning, 5-star hotel in a tastefully restored 15th-century mansion. Having visited this enchanting hotel last summer, I was eager to return for the night as they kicked off the 2018 season.
Soon after we arrived on a sunny spring afternoon, we decided to take a little stroll around the hotel and its grounds. I always find a tour of the hotel is a good way to wind down and get into holiday mode but it’s also a great way to get to know the hotel and soak up the atmosphere.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020