Set within 30 acres of rolling countryside in the south west of Mallorca, you will find Son Julia Country House, an award-winning, 5-star hotel in a tastefully restored 15th-century mansion. Having visited this enchanting hotel last summer, I was eager to return for the night as they kicked off the 2018 season.
Soon after we arrived on a sunny spring afternoon, we decided to take a little stroll around the hotel and its grounds. I always find a tour of the hotel is a good way to wind down and get into holiday mode but it’s also a great way to get to know the hotel and soak up the atmosphere.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020