The Carrossa Hotel Spa Villas is a new 5-star hotel in the north-east of Mallorca, near the quaint town of Arta. It’s the latest venture of the Hamacher family, famous for their hideaway resorts in Austria. Following suit, this resort hotel sits away from the beaten track of Mallorca’s tourist hot spots in favour of the island's captivating countryside.
In a bid to gain a sneak peek at this brand spanking new hotel, which is already making waves in Mallorca, we managed to snag a dinner reservation within the hotel’s trendy new Carrossa Restaurant on a balmy summer evening. Driving up the driveway of Carrossa Hotel Spa Villas, we were seduced by the handsome landscape in which this hotel is situated.
We were in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by natural splendour in the form of fruit and olive trees and a craggy mountain backdrop created by the Llevant mountain range in the distance. Soon, the 500-year-old manor house could be spotted in the distance along with some new buildings which were equally beautiful thanks to the use of Mallorca’s famous sandstone.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca