Ses Salines is located on the south-east coast of Mallorca. This is a summer walk which you can start from Ses Salines itself, or at the beach resort of Colonia de Sant Jordi.
Head west along the coast. There are many beaches in this area, but the best known, and the only one of its size in Majorca that has not as yet been urbanised, is the beach of Es Trenc. It's a unique spot, with kilometres of powder-fine sand, where you can still enjoy places on the beach all to yourself. Continue on to Sa Rapita, where there is a nice marina for lunch or some refreshments.
- Hiking / Walking
- Trails & Routes
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020