Cala Mondrago is a small beach situated within Mondrago National Park in the south east corner of Mallorca.
The beach has been protected from development and is considered to be one of Mallorca's most beautiful areas with its sand dunes, pine forests, beautiful coastline and rocky coves.
There are sun loungers and parasols to rent as well as a bar and restaurant for refreshments. Lifeguards are on duty during peak season and the beach features facilities such as toilets, showers, disabled access and car park.
If you find that the beach is way too busy when you arrive, you can try S'Aramador beach to the east in the next door cove which is much larger (although still very popular). To the west lies the pretty smaller beach of Calo des Burgit.
- Disabled access
- Boat Trips
- Hiking / Walking
- Trails & Routes
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca