Every little detail at Ca's Xorc contributes to the infinite charm of this unique hotel. Breathtaking vistas, character-filled rooms and a gastronomic restaurant ensure you'll enjoy every minute of your time here.
Ca's Xorc is nestled in the mountains of Sóller within the 200-year old walls of the former finca. Choose between 13 individually furnished rooms, each one styled with a blend of traditional Majorcan architecture and decorative elements from Morocco.
All rooms include a TV, radio, air-conditioning, safe, hair-dryer, free WiFi and complimentary toiletries.
In addition to the 13 rooms there are two garden cottages with provide that extra bit of space and privacy with their own private gardens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner served by the hotel's courteous staff.
The hotel has a number of different terrace and beautiful planted gardens where you can relax with a drink and take in the breath-taking views that surround this stylish traditional Finca.
One of the crown jewels of Boutique Hotel Cas Xorc is the magnificent infinity pool that seems to spill off the ledge and into the Valley below with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. On either side of the pool, which are joined by a charming wooden bridge, is a tiled terrace with comfortable loungers where you can soak up the Mediterranean sun.
When the heat of the day cools, the pool area also features a Jacuzzi where you can unwind and revive any aching muscle whilst taking in the magnificent views.
The hotel's restaurant is considered one of the finest in Mallorca. It is open for both lunch and dinner an offers creative Mallorcan-Mediterranean cuisine using local, fresh, organic, seasonal ingredients created by their chef Guillermo Moya. Dishes are accompanied by the best wines available from the island and Spain. You can enjoy your meals inside their light and airy dining room or outside on their elevated terrace with sea views.
Lunch is served daily between 13:00 - 15:30 and dinner between 20:00 - 22:30.
A complimentary breakfast is included within the room rate.
Families & Kids
You’ll need to book your own childcare when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in Mallorca from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in Soller, Spain
You’ll need to book your own transfers, when staying here. Your main options are shared or private transfers, but consider whether you would prefer a door-to-door service or a (generally cheaper) “communal” drop-off point at your destination.
Also see: Transfers to Mallorca, Spain
You’ll need to organise your own bike hire when staying here. Things to consider are the type of bike you want to rent such as road, mountain, hard trail and/or an electric bike; and whether you’ll need helmets and protective clothing with your rental. You’re best off choosing a shop that is close to your accommodation for ease of access, and making it quicker to return the bike and pay at the end. Some companies may also deliver so it’s worth looking at all the options.
Also see: Cycle Hire in Soller, Spain
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Mallorca whilst doing a number of fun activities. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself.
Also see: Guides & Tours in Soller, Spain
- "Our stay at Ca's Xorc was magical. The staff were obviously a very professional team, always there but never intrusive. Our beautiful room (each was obviously individual) was high in the roof with its own very private balcony and a million dollar view of the Soller valley, Port de Soller and the mountains. The gardens, pool, the many lounge areas and the outdoor dining made our whole stay a magical and tranquil time. Oh and the food, just like everything else, innovative, beautifully presented and tasty. The sheep bells, the twisty driveway, the olive trees, indeed everything, made for a holiday we'll remember forever." - Trip Advisor
- "It's hard to describe the amazing-ness of this place. The hotel is located high above the beautiful town of Soller. After climbing up a windy mountain road, you are greeted by an oasis of flowers, manicured lawns, and the most spectacular view I've ever seen. We stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon in room 3 and were absolutely blown away by the natural and man-made beauty of the grounds. From the infinity pool, to the numerous outdoor seating areas, jacuzzi, gardens, patios, and more there is always a new opportunity to experience beauty. The hotel itself is beautifully restored, common ares feel moroccan inspired and luxurious but comfortable. Dinner is amazing and is offered either out on the patio or inside the gorgeous olive press room. Oh and service is absolutely incredible. We had to catch an early flight and the hotel prepared a special breakfast for us to be ready at 4am while they loaded our luggage and wrapped up any lose ends. This place is magical and should be on everyone's list of must-see places in Mallorca." - Trip Advisor
- "We just left Ca's Xorc for the third time - this time the most special of all as it was the venue for our wedding. This is one of the most beautiful and romantic places we have ever been and so many of our guests said the same" -Trip Advisor
- "Traditional yet stylish former finca set in a beautiful location with stunning views down to the sea at Port Soller. Bedroom was beautifully furnished in an appropriately understated way with secluded private balcony. Throughout the hotel there are rooms created almost as tasteful pictures to be admired as well as used. The infinity pool and surrounds are equally beautiful. Dining on the terrace lit by candles and flaming torches was an unforgettable experience as was the food - among the best we've experienced in Mallorca." - Trip Advisor
- "The hotel is well appointed and in a spectacular position with long reaching views set in beautiful gardens and within easy reach (about half an hour) of Palma airport. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful and the restaurant is high quality albeit that the menu didn't change whilst we were there but there are specials both at lunch and for dinner." - Trip Advisor
Soller has a long history of trading, becoming a major trader of olives and citrus fruits. This trade created wealth that can be seen in the streets of Soller today, with manor houses and gardens, and a beautiful church in one of Mallorca's most charming squares. The town is filled with pretty lanes, and there is a vintage train that runs to Palma and a tram that takes you to the coast where you will find the small resort of Port de Soller. Soller is also renowned for art and culture, with four museums and galleries to visit. One of Mallorca's best fiestas also takes place in Soller, the Moros y Cristianos Fira & Firo, held during the second week of May.
There is a good selection of cafes and restaurants in Soller, with a number of the luxury hotels in the area also having gastronomic restaurants.
Also see: Restaurants in Soller, Spain
Things to Do Nearby
Hiking is big in Soller. Many hikes begin here and the trails are well sign-posted. Cyclists also base themeselves here, with both road and mountain cyclists catered for. Being close tot he coast also means sailors are very welcome - boat trips also run from the port for those with no sailing experience.
Also see: Things To Do in Soller, Spain
The nearest beach is at Port de Soller at 5km away. There are two sandy beaches here looking out on to a beautiful bay and the sea is safe and shallow for children.
Also see: Beaches in Soller, Spain
Nightlife is fairly quiet, with most locals and visitors gathering the central square in the evening for a drink and gentle chat. The Port has a more lively scene with several more bars, some with live music. It is a short taxi ride to the Port.
Also see: Bars in Soller, Spain
Children over the age of 6 are welcome at the hotel.
Star Rating: Boutique / Small | 5 Star
Property Style: Boutique / Designer | Farmhouse | Hotel | Rural Escape
Vibe / Atmosphere: Romantic | Traditional & Modern mix
Sleeps: Sleeps 20+
Catering: Breakfast | Dinner | Lunch
Cleaning: Laundry Service
Access: Car required | Children welcome
Restrictions: Pets not allowed
Room: Air-conditioning | Hair dryer | Open fire | Safe / Secure box | Telephone
Car-parking: Free parking | Parking on property
Entertainment: Room Service | Restaurant | Drinks bar | Library | Pool Bar | TV | Satellite TV | WiFi / Internet
Outdoor: Garden - Shared | Terrace
Spa & Fitness: Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi | Massage / Relaxation | Pool (outdoor)
View: Mountain view | Sea view
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Carretera De Deiá Km 56.1km | Soller | 07100