Born in Germany and trained as a professional cellist, Mareike landed in Mallorca by chance around a year ago. After six weeks working at Hipica Formentor, she returned to Germany only to discover that she had left her heart on the island. That's when she decided to come back and continue exploring Mallorca on horseback.
Mareike has been working as a guide and instructor at Hipica Formentor for about a year now. This horse riding company is located near Sa Pobla, at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains. Offering a natural approach to horse care and riding, their barehoofed and bitless horses can take you around the gorgeous Mallorcan countryside in an experience that you'll never forget.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020