Born in Germany and trained as a professional cellist, Mareike landed in Mallorca by chance around a year ago. After six weeks working at Hipica Formentor, she returned to Germany only to discover that she had left her heart on the island. That's when she decided to come back and continue exploring Mallorca on horseback.
Mareike has been working as a guide and instructor at Hipica Formentor for about a year now. This horse riding company is located near Sa Pobla, at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains. Offering a natural approach to horse care and riding, their barehoofed and bitless horses can take you around the gorgeous Mallorcan countryside in an experience that you'll never forget.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do