Explore the Island by sea and admire the remarkable views!
Ideal for groups with little time you can enjoy an exciting 3 hour adventure and discover the most attractive places in Cabrera by sea. You will stop to swim in Es Burri and in the great Blue Cave. You will be able to admire spectacular landscapes, wild beaches, sea birds and big shoals.
This trip is available on
- Marcabrera II (50 seater) - a modern rigid boat with full safety equipment all seats are with a backrest which makes it comfortable for all groups and ideal for families and the elderly.
- Marcabrera I or Marcabrera III (12 seater) - 9 metre long semi-rigid boat specially designed for the enjoyment of the sailing experience. Children must be over 1.20m.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago.
- Small islands tour: “Na Foradada”, “Na Pobre”, “Na Plana”, “L'Esponja”, “Na Conillera”, “Na Redona”.
- Round the Island of Cabrera to admire its amazing cliffs “Cap Ventós”, “Imperial” and “Picamosques”, “Burri” cove, the Strait of L'Imperial, N'Enciola lighthouse, eagle nests, and the bay of the port and the castle.
- Blue Cave visit. If the weather allows it, you will enter this cave and take a cool dive in it.
- Departure from the cave and return journey to the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi.
- Motor boats
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Colonia de Sant Jordi Puerto
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020