Explore the Island by sea and admire the remarkable views!
Ideal for groups with little time you can enjoy an exciting 3 hour adventure and discover the most attractive places in Cabrera by sea. You will stop to swim in Es Burri and in the great Blue Cave. You will be able to admire spectacular landscapes, wild beaches, sea birds and big shoals.
This trip is available on
- Marcabrera II (50 seater) - a modern rigid boat with full safety equipment all seats are with a backrest which makes it comfortable for all groups and ideal for families and the elderly.
- Marcabrera I or Marcabrera III (12 seater) - 9 metre long semi-rigid boat specially designed for the enjoyment of the sailing experience. Children must be over 1.20m.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago.
- Small islands tour: “Na Foradada”, “Na Pobre”, “Na Plana”, “L'Esponja”, “Na Conillera”, “Na Redona”.
- Round the Island of Cabrera to admire its amazing cliffs “Cap Ventós”, “Imperial” and “Picamosques”, “Burri” cove, the Strait of L'Imperial, N'Enciola lighthouse, eagle nests, and the bay of the port and the castle.
- Blue Cave visit. If the weather allows it, you will enter this cave and take a cool dive in it.
- Departure from the cave and return journey to the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi.
- Motor boats
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Colonia de Sant Jordi Puerto
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019