Speed boat trip to the Natural Park of Cabrera, just 30 minutes from the coast of Mallorca.
You will board the speedboat and head straight to the port of Cabrera National Park, where you will explore all of its corners and have an hour to enjoy an idyllic place full of spectacular landscapes and clear waters. And to round it off, a swim in the Blue Cave.
As this tour takes place on a 12 person speed boat it is not suitable for children under 5 years.
This trip departs from Colònia de Sant Jordi and you can choose from either a morning trip departing at 09:00 or 10:00 or an afternoon trip departing at 16:00 or 17:00.
What to see:
- The Castle of Cabrera which has been declared a national heritage site. It was first reference 1410. It is a great place to enjoy the islands breathtaking view from
- The Monument to honour the French soldiers (prisoners between 1809 and 1811)
- The picturesque harbour
- L'Enciola lighthouse
- Excursion to "Na Picamosques"
- The Museum of Cabrera
What else to book
- Boat Trips
- Motor boats
- Flexible catering options
- Colonia de Sant Jordi Puerto