Boat trip to the Natural Park of Cabrera, just 30 minutes from the coast of Mallorca.
The most complete way to discover Cabrera, exploring all the corners of the island admiring the spetacular scenery and beaches with stops to swim in Es Burri cove and the famous Blue Cave. You will then be given an hour to visit the natural park.
With this boat trip, take away picnic menus are offered by a local Restaurant in Colonia de Sant Jordi so that you've got everything you need to enjoy your lunch on the beach in Cabrera. You can pre-order your picnic lunch when you make your booking. Celiac and personalised menus are available on request.
This trip is available on
- Marcabrera II (50 seater) - a modern rigid boat with full safety equipment all seats are with a backrest which makes it comfortable for all groups and ideal for families and the elderly.
- Marcabrera I or Marcabrera III (12 seater) - 9 metre long semi-rigid boat specially designed for the enjoyment of the sailing experience. Children must be over 1.20m.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago.
- Small islands tour: “Na Foradada”, “Na Pobre”, “Na Plana”, “L'Esponja”, “Na Conillera”, “Na Redona”.
- Sail around the Island of Cabrera to admire its amazing cliffs “Cap Ventós”, “Imperial” and “Picamosques”, “Burri” cove, the Strait of L'Imperial, N'Enciola lighthouse, eagle nests, the bay of the port and the castle.
- Arrive at the natural port of Cabrera with a reception and information guide by Interpretive Service National Park
- Boat Trips
- Motor boats
- Flexible catering options
- Colonia de Sant Jordi Puerto
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020