This wonderful beach-front hotel has a maritime theme with its name 'Goleta' meaning schooner in Catalan.
Although the hotel was built 50 years ago, it has been kept up to date with all modern conveniences and a sleek design. Their welcoming staff have earned an excellent reputation for providing friendly and efficient service that will ensure you relax on your holiday.
The hotel has three different room types where design and functionality come together. They have standard rooms, sea view rooms with balcony and a junior suite. All the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, heating, free WiFi access, Smart TV, tea/coffee making facilities, mini bar, hairdryer and safe. The sea view rooms have the additional luxury of a balcony overlooking the beach and the suite's terrace also includes a private jacuzzi!
A pillow menu is available every day between 08:00 and 23:00 so you can enjoy a welcome snack at any time in the privacy of your room.
For relaxation, the hotel features a refreshing outdoor pool on their decked roof terrace. Their restaurant service is available at the pool-side so you can enjoy delicious cocktails whilst soaking up the sun on one of their comfortable deck chairs.
341 verified reviews by
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
The outdoor swimming pool is situated on the roof terrace. Not only a wonderful suntrap with sun loungers, but you can enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean and Tramuntana mountains, which makes this a favourite spot for guests to take a dip.
The hotel's restaurant, Argos, has one Michelin Star and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alternatively, you can just enjoy a delicious cocktail on their sunny terrace whilst taking in the sea views. Only using high-quality, fresh, seasonal products they offer delicious and innovative cuisine that is difficult to forget.
- "My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week-long holiday during the summer of 2016. The hotel was clean, modern and beautifully decorated. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly staff member who took us down to the hotel's restaurant (Argos) where we had a free drink as our room was not yet ready. The hotel looks right out onto the beach so the view is stunning from the restaurant. As we had been travelling we had a snack in the restaurant and it was beautiful food, we went for dinner to Argos one night because the food was so good! It was the best meal we ate the entire week and the cocktails were amazing as well. The hotel provides you with a bag and fresh towels everyday to take to the beach which was a lovely touch. The hotel had a relaxing, chilled-out atmosphere and this definitely helped us both to wind down. I would say that the pool on the roof is very small but with the beach being right across the road that really wasn't a big problem. I would suggest if you are planning on staying to book a room which has a sea view, ours overlooked the street and I can only imagine how beautiful a sea-view room would have been. We both would highly recommend this gem of a hotel and would love to come back sometime in the future! Port de Pollensa is a beautiful place and is filled with brilliant restaurants and bars. We will definitely be back!!" - Trip Advisor
- "We stayed at this fabulous hotel for 10 days and it was absolutely perfect. We would go back in a heartbeat. What's not to like? The staff were brilliant, friendly and helpful without exception. The room was perfectly formed and decorated with a great shower, the most comfortable bed ever, and everything was spotlessly clean throughout the whole hotel. We had booked half board for our stay and the food was amazing. Every dish was presented with great pride and, whilst reflecting the region, had an intelligent modern twist and was delicious. We didn't want to come home. For cyclists there are numerous cycle shops just a street away offering a range of bikes (best to book before you arrive though). The hotel also has secure storage for bikes which is well maintained. Alex, Mario and the rest of their teams really looked after us. La Goleta is well positioned for walking, cycling and trips to other parts of the island. We can only go by our own experience but if you want to relax and be spoiled in a beautiful location by friendly staff - book it." - Trip Advisor
- "We have just returned from a fantastic holiday staying at the hotel, what a gem. The staff are fantastic, friendly and very welcoming. The rooms are fresh and very clean and have everything you need for a relaxing stay. The restaurant is fabulous, the food is the best we had and we had visited many other restaurants. The staff are so friendly, I would highly recommend a visit even if you are not staying at the hotel." - Trip Advisor
- "Brilliant 4 night stay. Very clean, modern hotel. Lovely room, great facilities (esp. aircon!), even provided beach towels and a welcome drink. Staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Fab location right next to the beach. Delicious breakfasts. Delighted." - Trip Advisor
- "I very rarely write reviews as I normally forget! I just have to tell everyone about this small hotel, it is a little gem. If you are a foodie you will love the meals be it a lunch or an evening meal everything is perfection. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
The hotel room was lovely with an amazing view. This is definitely a place to return too.Thank you to everyone for making our holiday such an enjoyable one." - Trip Advisor
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Drinks bar
- Safe / Secure box
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Adults only
- Disabled access
- Lift / Elevator
- Pets not allowed
- Sea views
- Bike Hire
- Car hire
- Day Trips
- Outdoor Activities
- Flexible catering options
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Paseo de Saralegui, 118