"The best fun day out in all of Mallorca!" Ideal for the Family and for Corporate Entertaining. British couple Simon & Susie have worked in Mallorca for years, and offer a fantastically friendly service.
Join them for a full day aboard their yacht for just €1050 for 12 people (€95 per person). The price includes:
- 6 hours of sailing with swimming stops between 11:00 - 17:00
- Lunch with ice cold drinks
- Paddle boards and a floating air-bed
This is a brilliant day out where you will get to explore the stunning local coastline, swim in secluded coves and try your hand at sailing. A day the family or your group will never forget!
The yacht has plenty of deck space for you to sun-bathe on, ample awnings to give cool shade when needed and comfortable cushions on which to stretch out and relax.
Half day sails area also available between 11:00 - 14:00 of 14:00 -17:00 for the cost of €650 for up to 12 people. Half day charters include picnic lunches and drinks.
Where to meet
They will pick you up from the quay by the arches near the entrance to club Nautico Marina and return you there at the end of a wonderful day.
- "I joined Simon, Susie and about 8 or 9 other people on an absolutely fantastic afternoon sailing trip in Mallorca in September 2015. From start to finish, this was a perfect outing. Simon and Susie are incredibly gracious hosts, and they make a point of getting to know each of their sailing guests. We sailed from Port de Pollenca to Formentor Beach. The views were incredible, and we anchored in the most beautiful spot off Formentor for swimming and snorkeling. If you've ever dreamed of the perfect Mediterranean swimming and sailing experience, this spot is it. The boat itself is gorgeous, and Simon and Susie take impeccable care of it. Just being on a boast like that was a great experience! My entire Mallorca holiday was outstanding, and this sailing trip was one of the best parts of all. I highly recommend a full day or afternoon out with Simon and Susie!!" - Trip Advisor
- "My boyfriend and I went to Mallorca last September and came upon the Tudor Dawn site after some research. We booked the 3 hour excursion which was a perfect amount of time for a sail. This was one of the highlights of our trip as Susie and Simon made the adventure such a wonderful experience. They shared stories of their travels and the Island as well as provided refreshments and docked for a bit so we could jump into the cool water. It was mostly couples on our sail, which made the dynamics great. Everyone was super nice and by the end of the trip we had made several new friends! If I am ever back on Mallorca, I will be reaching out to Susie and Simon again!" - Trip Advisor
- "We have family full day trip in October when the weather might have been a problem but Simon and Susie helped us make a decision on which day looked the best for the week we were there and it turned out to be the best day weather wise. The whole day from start to finish was great. Simon and Susie are great hosts and the activities our sons and son in law made full use of and the children ( 2 boys aged 7 & 5) were catered for was well. Free flowing wines and beers and a wonderful lunch was all part of the day. The yacht was fab and the scenery from out in the bay was stunning. Thank you again Simon and Susie." - Trip Advisor
Location: Port de Pollenca (Puerto Pollensa)
Boat Type: Sailing Yacht
Typical Duration: Full day
Capacity: 10 person
Activities: Boat Trips | Picnic | Sailing | Sea/Coastal Trip | Snorkelling | Stand Up Paddleboard | Swimming
Catering: Dinner | Lunch
Access: Children welcome
On Deck: Bimini | Cockpit table | Dinghy
Address: C/ Jame XX111 95 | Port de Pollenca (Puerto Pollensa) | 07470