Discover Palma's key sights, culture and history with an English speaking guide
The carefully designed 13km cycling itinerary (3.5 - 4 hours) covers the old town, the seafront and takes you to many of the city's highlights, hidden gems and points of interest. The tour normally includes two breaks of about 20 minutes each, during which you can chat to the rest of the group, eat, drink, shop and visit the surrounding buildings or get more tips from our guides.
During the tour the guides will unfold the city’s past, providing detailed historical information and offer insights to the local culture with various anecdotes.
You can choose to start the tour from 2 meeting points in the morning or afternoon.
- Starting Point 1 1 (Av. Gabriel Roca, 44) at 10:00 or 15:00
- Starting Point 2 (Av. Gabriel Roca, 12) at 10:30 or 15:30
You can also choose to have Tapas included for an additional €6 only! This includes 3 tapas and 1 drink (water, beer or coffee).
In addition to English, the guides speak several other languages, so if English isn't your first Language tours are also available in Brazilian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Guides & Instructors
- Cycling Guides
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca