A day at the beach with children can often feel like a big operation. The last thing you want to do is hike down a rocky slope with a buggy, bucket and spade and several inflatables.
The good news is that you can enjoy a number of gorgeous, white sand beaches with crystalline waters, without forgoing the joys of easy access and great facilities. These are some family-friendly options on this very family-friendly island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019