Mallorca’s golden sandy beaches and turquoise waters are claimed to be some of the best in Spain. However, a day at the beach with children can often feel like a big operation. The last thing you want to do is hike down a rocky slope with a buggy, bucket and spade and several inflatables.
The good news is that you can enjoy a number of the island’s extraordinary beaches without forgoing the joys of easy access and great facilities. These are seven hand-picked family-friendly options on this very family-friendly island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do