A day at the beach with children can often feel like a big operation. The last thing you want to do is hike down a rocky slope with a buggy, bucket and spade and several inflatables.
The good news is that you can enjoy a number of gorgeous, white sand beaches with crystalline waters, without forgoing the joys of easy access and great facilities. These are some family-friendly options on this very family-friendly island.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht