Mallorca’s golden sandy beaches and turquoise waters are claimed to be some of the best in Spain. However, a day at the beach with children can often feel like a big operation. The last thing you want to do is hike down a rocky slope with a buggy, bucket and spade and several inflatables.
The good news is that you can enjoy a number of the island’s extraordinary beaches without forgoing the joys of easy access and great facilities. These are seven hand-picked family-friendly options on this very family-friendly island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer