A small but perfectly formed golden sandy beach in the quiet holiday resort of Canyamel. The coastline is less built up than other areas of Mallorca so you get to enjoy some beautiful countryside as you relax on the beach.
There are sun beds and parasols for hire, toilets and showers and a beach bar for refreshments. You can hire pedalos and there is a life guard on duty. There is free car parking in the village of Canyamel, or there are buses that run here from the local towns.
The closest place to stay (apart from Canyamel itself) is Capdepera or Arta. See our Guide to Arta for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca