Sant Elm has the largest sand beach in the south west corner of Mallorca, beyond Andratx. That's not to say it is huge, it's more of a reflection of the rocky coastline usually found around here.
The beach is only 130 metres long by 30 metres deep and is actually divided into two areas. The more popular and thankfully larger beach has soft white sand. Here there are sun loungers and parasols for hire, as well as pedaloes. The smaller beach is more gravelly and quieter as a result.
There are toilets and access for the disabled, and the beach is supervised by life guards. Further into the village you'll find a number of restaurants (specialising in fish) with sea views. For something more Ibiza-esque, try Es Moli. Car parking is available in two car parks - the one closest to the beach is a pay car-park, or you can park further away for free.
- Free parking
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback