A beautiful trip to the South West of the Island where you will sail along the rugged coast of the Sierra de Tramuntana. A trip for family and friends to enjoy.
From the port of Sóller, you will sail along the rugged coast of the Sierra de Tramuntana. During the trip you will be able to appreciate the magnificent cliffs and pine forests of the area. A perfect journey to take your best photos. Before you know it you will have reached Cala Deyá. A cove of about 70 metres long where you can swim in transparent green and blue waters. Afterwards, you will continue sailing towards Sa Foradada, a small peninsula of the mountain range that receives the name of Foradada because of the big hole that it has. A perfect isolated place to disconnect.
You will have plenty of time for swimming, snorkelling, paddle boarding or simply sunbathing on deck, the choice is yours!
Price includes boat rental, skipper, fuel, snacks, snorkelling equipment and paddle board.
- On Deck
- Swimming ladder
- No disabled access
- No wheelchair access
- Boat Trips
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca