Starting and finishing in Port de Soller this ride has a half way point in Cala Deia where you ahve the chance to stop for some lunch, a snack or even a dip in the sea to cool off.
You follow the road directly from Port de Soller to the village of Deia, which takes you to a maximum altitude of 225m and then passes through the town of Llucalcari. Make sure you don't miss the turn off to Cala Deia, which is shortly before you arrive in the village of Deia.
This route is courtesy of Tramuntana Tours, who are based in Soller.
- Distance: 26.3km
- Highest Point: 225m
- Vertical Gain: 380m
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019