Starting and finishing in Port de Soller this ride has a half way point in Cala Deia where you ahve the chance to stop for some lunch, a snack or even a dip in the sea to cool off.
You follow the road directly from Port de Soller to the village of Deia, which takes you to a maximum altitude of 225m and then passes through the town of Llucalcari. Make sure you don't miss the turn off to Cala Deia, which is shortly before you arrive in the village of Deia.
This route is courtesy of Tramuntana Tours, who are based in Soller.
- Distance: 26.3km
- Highest Point: 225m
- Vertical Gain: 380m
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020