Jump on one of Palma's tourist sightseeing buses for a whirlwind tour of Mallorca's capital city.
They operate from 10:00-18:00 and do a full loop every 80 minutes. The route, with 18 stops, goes via the cathedral, Plaça Major, Ramblas, Plaça d'Espanya, Parc de la Mar, Es Baluard, the sea promenade and marina, Porto Pí, Joan Miró Foundation, Bellver Castle, Pueblo Español and many other areas in the city.
Commentary via audio phone is available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Russian and Catalan.
24-hour tickets cost 21€ for adults, 10€ for children 8 to 15 years old and 10€ for over 65.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Tours / Excursions
- Paseo Martimio 16, 4-3
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020