Jump on one of Palma's tourist sightseeing buses for a whirlwind tour of Mallorca's capital city.
They operate from 10:00-18:00 and do a full loop every 80 minutes. The route, with 18 stops, goes via the cathedral, Plaça Major, Ramblas, Plaça d'Espanya, Parc de la Mar, Es Baluard, the sea promenade and marina, Porto Pí, Joan Miró Foundation, Bellver Castle, Pueblo Español and many other areas in the city.
Commentary via audio phone is available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Russian and Catalan.
24-hour tickets cost 21€ for adults, 10€ for children 8 to 15 years old and 10€ for over 65.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
- Paseo Martimio 16, 4-3
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback