There is an abundance of traditional fiestas and fairs in Mallorca. Whatever the time of year you find yourself on this island, there is always something going on. From religious celebrations dating back to ancient times to traditional Mallorcan fairs, each month there is something to look forward to.
|Popular Mallorca Festivals|
|Nit del Foc
24 December-6 January
|Pollença Wine Fair
|La Patrona Festival
|Festes de Sant Sebastiá
Palma | Mid to end January
|Moros vs. Cristianos
Soller | Early May
|Festes del Rei en Jaume
|Fira de la Flor d’Ametler
|Es Vermar Wine Festival
Binissalem | end September
| Olive Fair
|Sa Rua Carnival
Even the smallest towns and villages have their own annual fairs, so we thought we would give you a sneak peek at the main events to look forward to. Don't forget to check out our Events Calendar for the latest updates. Let’s start at the very beginning.
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca