Camp de Mar is a small purpose built resort on the south west coast of Majorca. The coast line here is in a sheltered spot, protected against the wind.
There are showers and toilets, ramps for the disabled and lifeguards are on duty. Sunbeds and parasols are available for hire, and you can also rent and pedalos.
You can stay in Camp de Mar, or try the nearby Port Andratx for somethng a bit livelier.
- Disabled access
- Boat Trips
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do