Camp de Mar is a small purpose built resort on the south west coast of Majorca. The coast line here is in a sheltered spot, protected against the wind.
There are showers and toilets, ramps for the disabled and lifeguards are on duty. Sunbeds and parasols are available for hire, and you can also rent and pedalos.
You can stay in Camp de Mar, or try the nearby Port Andratx for somethng a bit livelier.
- Disabled access
- Boat Trips
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca