Mallorca is a paradise for those seeking a break from the stresses of city living. Either surrounded by orange groves, overlooking valleys, or built along pine covered coastlines, the island's many lovingly restored farmhouses invite you to pause and take stock.
Whatever corner of the island you're drawn towards, there's a rural idyll where you can reconnect with nature and restore depleted energy levels.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019