Mallorca is a paradise for those seeking a break from the stresses of city living. Either surrounded by orange groves, overlooking valleys, or built along pine covered coastlines, the island's many lovingly restored farmhouses invite you to pause and take stock.
Whatever corner of the island you're drawn towards, there's a rural idyll where you can reconnect with nature and restore depleted energy levels.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do