Mallorca is a paradise for those seeking a break from the stresses of city living. Either surrounded by orange groves, overlooking valleys, or built along pine covered coastlines, the island's many lovingly restored farmhouses invite you to pause and take stock.
Whatever corner of the island you're drawn towards, there's a rural idyll where you can reconnect with nature and restore depleted energy levels.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca