Mallorca is a paradise for those seeking a break from the stresses of city living. Either surrounded by orange groves, overlooking valleys, or built along pine covered coastlines, the island's many lovingly restored farmhouses invite you to pause and take stock.
Whatever corner of the island you're drawn towards, there's a rural idyll where you can reconnect with nature and restore depleted energy levels.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht