Cala Mesquida is located in the north east of Mallorca and offers a fairly remote beach with lovely white sand and crystal clear waters.
The beach is 300 metres in length and over 100 metres in depth. The area is protected because of its importance for bird life - it is home to one of the largest colonies of gulls and cormorants in the Balearics. Hence, the area to the east of the beach is all natural sand dunes and pine trees, with hills in the background that are free from development. To the west of the beach lies a small resort with a small number of shops and restaurants.
You can hire sun loungers and parasols, and there are a couple of beach bars for refreshments.
You can also have a read of our trip to Cala Mesquida.
- Wind Surfing
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020