Cala Agulla is a beautiful Blue Flag golden sand beach surrounded by glorious pine forests and the mountains of Llevant Natural Park.
At Cala Agulla, the sand is fine and the sea is clear and shallow. The largest beach on the eastern tip of the island, it measures around 500 metres long and averages a depth of 50 metres. You can rent sun beds and parasols while lifeguards operate on the beach and there are toilets available.
It is (of course!) popular during the summer months and attracts both tourists and locals. Beach volleyball is popular as are watersports. There is a beach bar and restaurant, and pay car parking is available.
- Beach Sports
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca