A visit between February and April could be your most pleasant encounter with the island yet.
First of all, springtime is the prettiest time of year to take a trip to Mallorca thanks to the legendary almond blossom making its debut. But its beauty isn’t the only thing to offer, as visitors at this time of year can enjoy fewer crowds and take advantage of the discounted hotel rates. It’s also prime time to embark on many of the outdoor pursuits on offer. Here are some of the reasons why you should book a Mallorcan spring break.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020