A visit between February and April could be your most pleasant encounter with the island yet.
First of all, springtime is the prettiest time of year to take a trip to Mallorca thanks to the legendary almond blossom making its debut. But its beauty isn’t the only thing to offer, as visitors at this time of year can enjoy fewer crowds and take advantage of the discounted hotel rates. It’s also prime time to embark on many of the outdoor pursuits on offer. Here are some of the reasons why you should book a Mallorcan spring break.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019