|Value for money||100 / 100||Excellent value.|
|Service||98 / 100||World class service.|
|Vibe||97 / 100||Awesome vibe.|
|Location||97 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Amenities||95 / 100||Excellent amenities.|
|Breakfast||94 / 100||Excellent breakfast.|
|Room||70 / 100||Nice rooms.|
|Comfort||46 / 100||Not very comfortable.|
Good to know
With a spa pool and just nine unique bedrooms, this small hotel is located in the centre of the historic walled town of Alcúdia. It takes its name from the Mallorcan word for moustache.
Taking four years to renovate the hotel was finally opened to the public in July 2015. Architectural details have been restored and an old olive press is perhaps one of the most significant finds that has now been uncovered and restored in the basement. The tower, which is probably the oldest in Alcúdia, has also been totally restored so it’s now possible to experience a mix of modernity and medieval history.
- Spa / Fitness
- Swimming Pool (private)
- Free WiFi
- Courtyard views
- Carrer del Lledoner 15
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020