You have found your soul mate and the question has been popped... have you thought about celebrating in the Balearic sun? Mallorca’s exotic weather, picture-postcard settings and historical architecture are all the ingredients needed for a destination wedding. Saying your vows in front of family and friends on this magical island will certainly leave a lasting impression.
From idyllic beach settings to more intimate affairs at rustic fincas in the countryside, the island has it all. Whether you want to spend your special day in a lavish villa or a luxury hotel, Mallorca can cater to your individual needs.
Wedding season in Mallorca kicks off in April and ends in October but June and September are the most popular months due to prime weather conditions, so be sure to book your venue well in advance. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding a Mallorcan wedding venue, so we’ve compiled a list with some of our top picks.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?