Mallorca is a popular holiday destination largely owing to more than 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the island each year. However, that happy statistic does still leave 50 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine, and visitors often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when their holiday vision of sunshine and sparkling sea is marred by rain and windy weather.
Luckily, bad weather passes through Mallorca quite quickly after a few torrential downpours but it’s possible that it will stick around for a couple of days of your holiday. So, to help you chase away the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining on the island, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for a rainy day.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020