Mallorca is a popular holiday destination largely owing to more than 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the island each year. However, that happy statistic does still leave 50 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine, and visitors often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when their holiday vision of sunshine and sparkling sea is marred by rain and windy weather.
Luckily, bad weather passes through Mallorca quite quickly after a few torrential downpours but it’s possible that it will stick around for a couple of days of your holiday. So, to help you chase away the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining on the island, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for a rainy day.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019