Cala Deia is a very beautiful small shingle beach with clear waters and rock pools, one of the few beaches on the west coast of Mallorca. It's quite a rugged beach here so you might need to bring a chair or a lilo to lie on.
There are a number of terraces which are popular with artists as they set up their easels for a day of painting. The sea is wonderfully clear and inviting and perfect for cooling off in on a hot summer's day. The beach is mainly made of rocks and pebbles with a few patches of gravel.
The beach is served by two excellent restaurants serving fresh seafood and traditional Mallorca food where you can sit and enjoy the spectacular surroundings.
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca