Ses Covetes is on the south east coast of Mallorca, and is a purpose built little resort with just a couple of cafes and some holiday accommodation.
The village itself is small and peaceful. There are couple of bars and restaurants but nothing too crazy goes on here. The area seems to have suffered from the economic difficulties of recent year - sadly, there are a number of half-finished developments along the coastline.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020