This small beach is located in a stunning cove on the Cap de Formentor, in northeast Mallorca. Its remote location and turquoise waters make it one of the best-kept secrets on the island.
The beach is around 45 metres long and 40 metres wide. Located among high vertical cliffs, this pebble, gravel and rock beach has some sandy spots. The water here is crystal clear, perfect for snorkelling thanks to its rocky bottom.
Located 14 kilometres from Port de Pollença, you will need to walk for around 1.5 kilometres (15 to 20 minutes) from the car park to reach the beach. The path can be quite rough and it is well signposted, but bear in mind that it is quite a steep hike back up which takes around 30 minutes. We recommend taking good walking shoes and water.
This is the perfect spot to escape the crowds in the summer. If you need easy access and family friendly head to nearby Playa Formentor.
- No disabled access
- Not suitable for elderly
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020