An alternative to Es Trenc is the neighbouring beach at S’Arenal de sa Rapita in the south east of Majorca. It is much quieter than Es Trenc, and is popular with families, surfers and windsurfers.
This pretty unspoilt beach is around one kilometre long and consists of fine white sand. The clear shallow water is a beautiful shade of turquoise. There are sun loungers and parasols for hire and lifeguards are on duty.
- Paid Parking
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020